Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Halloween!

Halloween was on Monday and I had a lot of fun dressing up in my mermaid costume! I got to wear it a few times, too, before trick-or-treating on Halloween. I got to wear it to a harvest party at our church where I got to play games and ride a pony! It was a lot of fun! Then I got to wear my costume to the gym on Halloween day and we went to a fun Halloween story time at the library. After the story, we got to trick-or-treat around the library. It was a fun time!

On Halloween night I got to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood and Gumma and Poppy came with us! I like going trick-or-treating with them! I got lots of candy in my bucket and I like to eat it whenever I can. I like suckers the best, though! It was a really fun Halloween dressed up as a mermaid! Thanks for my costume, Mommy! I love you!










No comments:

Post a Comment