Monday, November 21, 2016

Pooping In The Potty!

I can poop in the potty now and it's a lot of fun! I've been peeing in the potty since April, but have always put on a diaper to poop. Well, now I decided it's more fun and easier to poop in the potty, so I poop in the potty! Mommy and Daddy have been telling me for a really long time that if I poop in the potty they will take me shopping and I can get whatever I want. I had so much fun shopping for my poop prize! I got a Rapunzel doll that came with two outfits to dress her in and a Rapunzel castle to play with. I also got a pretty Cinderella necklace and earrings to wear. I love my new toys and I also love pooping in the potty!





I got to eat a donut for a special snack after pooping!

I am so proud of my Rapunzel castle!



No comments:

Post a Comment