Sunday, November 27, 2016

My Christmas Tree!

I have my very own Christmas tree and it's so pretty! (Well, Mommy and Daddy say I have to share it with Molly, but I like to think of it as my very own.) I got to decorate it with pretty cupcake and purple ornaments one night after my bath. It was so much fun decorating it! I love my tree and decided to name her Zarena. I also thought I should sing "Happy Birthday" to her, so I did!

And Mommy found some other really pretty purple ornaments that Gramma gave her when she and Daddy got engaged and let me put them on my tree. And get this...Mommy said my tree was actually Daddy's tree when he lived alone before marrying Mommy. Gramma wanted him to have a Christmas tree so she got him this little tree. Little did she know it would be my tree someday! I love my tree!





No comments:

Post a Comment