Monday, May 22, 2017

My Last Week Of School!

Last week was my last week of preschool and now I'm on summer vacation! It was a really fun week! We had a picnic lunch on Tuesday and Mommy and Daddy got to come to it. I picked out my pretty blue, green, and white picnic outfit to wear and had so much fun! We got to sit outside and eat with all of my friends. Mommy and Daddy brought me a McDonald's happy meal to eat, which I loved! My teachers gave me a fun goody bag with a book, bubbles, and sidewalk chalk in it. They know me so well! Mommy even got to stay and go to chapel with me that day. I really like singing and dancing in chapel and it was fun for Mommy to be there with me, too!

The last day of school was Thursday and it was a fun day! We got to do a lot of playing at school and I even got to have a popsicle from my teachers. I really, really liked preschool! I met a lot of fun new friends and especially loved art class. I'm happy for the summer but am excited to go back to school in August!







There are my teachers, Ms. Amy and Ms. Gina.

Two thumbs up for the last day of school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment