Saturday, May 20, 2017

Star Student!

I was the Star Student a few weeks ago at preschool! I was the start student because it was my birthday week. Mommy, Daddy, and Molly got to come to school and bring snacks and then read a story to my class. It was a lot of fun having them there! I also got to make an "all about me" poster and tell the class about it. I had a lot of fun being the start student! I even picked out my star shirt to wear because I was the start student that day! My friends sang happy birthday to me before we had our snacks. The snacks I brought were Hello Kitty fruit snacks for girls and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fruit snacks for the boys. They were all yummy!

You can watch a video of my friends singing happy birthday to me here and a video of me telling about my start student board here!












No comments:

Post a Comment