Thursday, February 28, 2019

I Lost My First Tooth!

I lost my first tooth last week! It had been loose for a really long time, like before Christmas, and it finally came out. Mommy and Daddy both tried to pull it out but they weren't having any luck. My permanent tooth was even already coming in behind my loose tooth! Mommy was kind of worried about it and took me to the dentist. They pulled it right out and it didn't even really hurt! Mommy felt kind of silly for taking me to the dentist to get it pulled out, but oh well! It was fun going back to school and showing everyone where my tooth had come out. I got to put my tooth in my tooth fairy pillow that night and the tooth fair left me some treats! You can watch me tell Mommy what the Tooth Fairy brought me here!





The dentist put my tooth in this really fun tooth case!







No comments:

Post a Comment