Sunday, February 24, 2019

My Valentine Box And School Party

I got to make a Valentine box to bring to my school Valentine's Day party. It was a lot of fun making my box! I wanted an emoji box, so Mommy found some ideas on Pinterest and we put it together. It was just a shoe box that we covered with yellow wrapping paper and glittery polka dot scrapbook paper. Mommy found some fun emoji stickers that we used and I used pretty pink glittery stickers to spell words. I loved my box!

My party was a lot of fun, too! Mommy got to come and we had ice cream sundaes! I loved looking at all the valentines that I got from friends. I got a sucker from my BFF, Darby, and a sucker from my fifth grade buddy, Ainsley. I also got a stuffed heart from my "husband," Landon. :) It was a really fun Valentine's Day!











No comments:

Post a Comment