Monday, April 29, 2019

I'm 6!!!

My birthday was yesterday, April 28, so I'm now finally six years old! I had a super fun birthday weekend! It started on Saturday when I got to take some friends roller skating with me. I really like roller skating! And Daddy, Grampa, Trevor, and Cody even skated, too! It was a lot of fun! After that we went home and had tacos (my favorite) for dinner and I opened presents from Gramma and Grampa, Gumma and Poppy, Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Nathan, Trevor, Cody, and Aunt Linda and Uncle Dale! I got a lot of neat presents!

On my actual birthday day I had breakfast in bed like usual and I love it! You can watch me waking up to breakfast in bed here! Gramma and Grampa spent the night with us, so they got to see my breakfast in bed, too! It was a Sunday so we went to church and I wore all my birthday bling with my favorite watermelon dress. I love it so much! My friends in music class even sang happy birthday to me!

After church we had breakfast at home and then I just played with my toys that afternoon. Gumma and Poppy came over for dinner that night and then I got to open my presents from Mommy, Daddy, and Molly. They gave me some neat things and a Storm E. Sky doll from Lalaloopsy! I was so super surprised to get it and love that doll so much!

It was such a super fun birthday! I'm excited to do a whole bunch of things now that I'm six years old!























No comments:

Post a Comment