Thursday, April 11, 2019

Limo Ride And Pizza!

I got to do something really neat for lunch one day at school! I got to take a LIMO ride to Cici's with some friends and eat lunch there! It was so cool! I'd never been in a limo before and really, I didn't even know what a limo was! When Mommy told me I got to do this I had to ask her what a limo was! It was so much fun! The limo was really long and had starts all over it! My pizza was super yummy, but the best part about the food was the cinnamon roll I had for dessert! Mommy told me I should be sure to get some dessert and I'm so glad she told me about that!

I got to do the limo ride because our PTA had a fundraiser where we had to sell coupon books. You could get a prize for selling different amounts of books and I sold enough to get the limo ride and pizza lunch! I can't wait to do this again next year!







No comments:

Post a Comment