Monday, June 24, 2019

I Lost My Second Tooth!

I have now lost TWO teeth! I lost my first one on February 21 and my second one on June 15. It's been loose for quite a long time and Mommy pulled it out for me! I was kind of scared about it, but she put some numbing stuff on my gum and that helped it to not hurt as much. I was super excited to have the tooth fairy come! I wrote a note to her and put it and my tooth in my tooth fair pillow before I went to bed that night. You can watch me talk about it here!

I was super excited the next day to wake up and see what the Tooth Fairy had left me! She left me a $1 gold coin with my favorite gum! She even wrote me a note on the back of the note I wrote to her. Thank you, Tooth Fairy!



I thought it was funny that Mommy was wearing a shirt that had teeth on it!







No comments:

Post a Comment