Sunday, June 2, 2019

Last Day Of Kindergarten!

I had my last day of kindergarten on May 21! I can't believe I went through a school entire year of kindergarten! I had such a great year and learned so much! It's funny to think back on the first day of school and how I didn't know anything at all about school. Now I know everything! :) :) :) :) I made some really great friends this year and truly loved my teacher, Mrs. Williams. She's just the best! I will miss her next year, but I bet my first grade teacher will be just as great!

The last day of school was pretty fun! We didn't do much but fun things. I got my yearbook and we got to sign each other's year books. Mommy came to school for lunch and we had a picnic out on our playground. It was a lot of fun!

Mrs. Williams game all of us a really neat gift. It was a pillowcase that everyone signed and she wrote a special message on to me. I loved what she said and love my pillowcase! I'm kind of sad that school is over, but really glad to have summer now!
















No comments:

Post a Comment