Tuesday, July 16, 2019

HyVee Kids Fit Camp!

I went to a Kids Fit Camp at Hy-Vee grocery store a few weeks ago and loved it! It was Monday-Friday from 10-11:30am, and my Mommy was super excited about it because it was free! My friend, Myah, went, too, so it was nice having someone there that I already knew. I met a friend named Abigail who I really liked hanging out with at camp. Each day we learned something new about foods and nutrition and we even started off each day with exercises! We did stretches and burpees and push-ups and played exercise games. It was just so much fun! I went to every day of Kids Fit Camp and because I did that, on Friday I got to pick a prize out of the prize box! I picked out a Kids Fit water bottle and I'm so proud of it! I love drinking water from it. Miss Amanda, the dietitian at Hy-Vee and my Kids Fit teacher, said it's very important to drink lots of water each day, especially in the summer when it's really hot. I can't wait to go back to Kids Fit Camp next summer!





One day we had a scavenger hunt throughout the store and we got to look at these live lobsters! They were neat to look at!

This is my friend, Myah. We had matching shirts on this day!

Mommy took pictures of me doing my stretches at the beginning of one of the days! 

This is a rainbow smoothie I made one day. We learned about eating the colors of the rainbow to get a variety of different types of foods and colors. The smoothie was really yummy!





This is my friend, Abigail, who I met at Kids Fit Camp. She's going to be in first grade next year, too!

This is the fruit pizza I made on the last day of Kids Fit Camp. It had yummy fruit on a watermelon and I had my watermelon shirt on that day! Super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment