Saturday, July 27, 2019

Jesus Lives In My Heart!

I went to Vacation Bible School at church in June and had a really great time! We learned all about Moses and how he lived in Egypt and kept asking the Pharoah to let his people go. He finally let them go and then we learned about how they crossed the Red Sea and then wondered in the desert for 40 years before making it to the Promised Land. We also learned about Jesus and how he died on the cross and saved us from our sins. I had heard this story lots of times before, but something about the story this week clicked with me and on Friday, June 14, 2019, I asked Jesus to come live in my heart! I was really excited about this and Mommy was, too! We told some of our friends at church and they were really excited for me, too! It was a great VBS! Mommy even bought me a new Bible because all I had was little kid Bibles, but now I have a good big kid one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment