Saturday, November 9, 2019

No School!

I didn't have to go to school last Monday and Tuesday because my school was closed for teacher meetings and it was great! Sunday night Molly and I spent the night with Gumma and Poppy and then on Tuesday Molly had to go to school so I got to hang out with Mommy! It was a lot of fun! We dropped Molly off at Pre-K then we went to Chick-fil-A for craft time! It was so much fun. I hadn't been there since the summer, so I loved going back! After that we went shopping for some pretty Christmas outfits then Mommy took me to the Art Museum! I asked if we could go and she said sure. I really like walking around and looking at things there! Then she got me some broccoli cheese soup from Panera for lunch. I love that soup! Tuesday is Molly's chapel day at school, so we went to chapel with Molly! It was a lot of fun. After school we went to the mall and walked around a bit and looked at toys. It was a really fun day off school! 








No comments:

Post a Comment