Friday, November 15, 2019

Responsibility MVP

I was voted the Mann MVP for my class for the month of October and the word Responsible!

Each month we have a character word that we learn about and our teachers picks one boy and one girl out of the class who demonstrated that word the best. Whoever she picks is the MVP for that month and gets an award certificate! Mrs. Hemphill picked me for October because she felt that I demonstrated the word "responsible" the best. At our school assembly I got to go up on stage and say my name and class into the microphone! That was so cool! You can watch me explain my award here!

I actually got the MVP award last year in kindergarten for the word "Kind." And Mommy realized that on the day I got my MVP award last year I had the same shirt on as the day I got my award this year! How cool is that?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment