Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I Can Ride My Bike!!

I can now ride my bike all on my own without training wheels and it is SO MUCH FUN!!!! We took the training wheels off my bike in April, but Mommy and Daddy have had to help me ride because it was just scarry! Then I got my Razer scooter for my birthday and I just wanted to ride it and kind of forgot about riding my bike. Well, we were at a friend's house last week and everyone was riding bikes. There weren't any bikes with training wheels and I really wanted to ride with them, so I just got on and started riding! I can't believe I didn't do it sooner! It was so easy and so much fun! Now I've just had the best time ever riding my bike! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to ride my bike all up and down our street! Here is the first time I showed Mommy how I ride without training wheels and here I am riding at home!





No comments:

Post a Comment