Thursday, May 21, 2020

Last Day Of First Grade!!!

Today was my last day of first grade! I can't believe I'm going to be in SECOND grade next year! I really, really, really loved first grade and even told Mommy that I wanted to stay in first grade forever when I got into the car on the first day of school! My teacher, Mrs. Hemphill, was so nice and fun! It was a little weird how the year ended and I didn't go back to school for the entire fourth quarter, but homeschool was pretty fun, too. Mommy was a good teacher and I liked being at home all the time.

The last day of school was super fun! Mommy had told us we had to do school work, but then she surprised us by telling us we could get donuts instead! We got donuts and then Poppy even brought us donuts, too! Our friends, Darby and Owen, came over to play with us and we got a Chick-Fil-A tray for lunch before we played. We had the best time playing! We played in the friendly caterpillar, the slip in slide, rode bikes, played on our swingset, oh it was so much fun!

I'm excited for summer and all the fun we will have with Mommy!













No comments:

Post a Comment