Monday, August 3, 2020

Dance Recital!

I finally got to have my dance recital a few weekends ago! I was pretty excited for it, and also a little nervous about it, too! The song I danced to was "Route 66" and it was a really fun song with a really fun costume, too! I think I did a great job, considering I didn't go to dance class for like two months because of the coronavirus. The dance class I did was a jazz and hip hop type class and I really liked it because it was different. I really liked my teacher, Miss Emily, too. She was super cool! Gumma and Poppy and Gramma and Grampa came to my recital and it was fun seeing all of them! I wish I could post the video that Mommy took of the recital, but she can't. She said it will get deleted by You Tube, so you'll just have to look at my pictures! 








I LOVE this post of me!









No comments:

Post a Comment