Thursday, August 27, 2020

I'm In Second Grade!

I can't believe I'm officially in second grade now! And I can't believe I actually get to go into my school building! The last time I was at school was right before spring break in March. That's a long time! I got to find out who my teacher is and meet her in a drive-by event last week. Her name is Ms. Felton and I think she will be really nice. You can scroll down and I'll tell you about more of my back to school pictures! 


I was excited to see my class list and find out that two my my good friends, Kendyl and Myah, are in my class this year! Last year they weren't in my class, so it's nice to know some girls in my class! 





Because of Covid, I have to go to school at home Monday-Wednesday and actually get to go to the school building on Thursdays and Fridays. This is my office that Mommy helped me set up. I love it! I love the chair and it's just a perfect fit for me. 


Mommy took this picture because she thought it was funny. It was on Monday which was our first day of school, but we did school at home that day and we still had to go to the gym with her. We did our school work when we got home from the gym. 



Mommy left a surprise for me under my pillow. You can watch me find it here! It was a book about going into second grade and I loved it! 



We took lots of pictures on the first day of school. This one is with our favorite neighbor, Mr. Mike. He's so much fun to play with and he took a first day of school picture with us last year, too! 








Mommy and Daddy didn't get to walk me into my classroom this year, but that's okay! I walked in with Molly and my friend, Myah. I was a little nervous and excited to get the year started as a second grader! 



No comments:

Post a Comment