Monday, November 30, 2020

Covid Trot 2020!

This year because of Covid we couldn't do the Turkey Trot that I do every year with Mommy, Daddy, Molly, and Poppy. We still wanted to do a Turkey Trot so on Thankgiving morning me, Mommy, Daddy, and Molly went for a little walk around our neighborhood for a Turkey Trot of our own! It was a little cold out, but fun! 

We also decided to do a big Turkey Trot again after we had our Thanksgiving meal. We called it:  Covid Trot 2020, Runnin' From The Ronas! I made up bib numbers for everyone to wear and we had a fun time doing the Covid Trot at Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Nathan's house. I got to be the race director and tell everyone where to go and what to do. I think I did a great job at our Covid Trot and you can watch the start of it here
















No comments:

Post a Comment