Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Halloween!!!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year! I dressed up as a cat and got a cute cat shirt, skirt, cat tail, and cat headband to wear. Mommy painted whiskers on my face and I think I looked great! I loved my cat costume! 

The week before Halloween we went over to Darby and Owen's house and Miss Dana had a fun Halloween party set up for us! It was fun because we got to play some games and have some yummy treats. You can watch me play one of the games here

We went to the Harvest Party at our church and Darby and Owen came with us there, too! I really like playing with them. They're so much fun! Darby and I had a super fun time playing with my church friend, Lillian, and jumping up and down on the big bounce pillow thing they had! We also got to ride a pony and ride in the cow train! I love our church Harvest Party! 

Mommy was really nice to carve my pumpkin for me this year! I didn't really want to do it, so she said she would! I wanted my eyes to be hearts and the mouth to be a big smile. I think she did a great job carving it! Thank you, Mommy!

The night before Halloween Mommy took us to eat at Chick Fil A and then to the Spooky Symphony. Darby and Miss Dana went with us, too. The symphony was fun and the conductor was dressed in a giant squid costume. It was really funny! They even played songs from "The Carnival of the Animals" that I'd learned about last year in music class at school! That was cool!

On Halloween day we had a costume bike parade in our neighborhood! I had fun riding my bike and getting some good candy! Darby and Owen and their Mom and Dad came to the parade and then even stayed at our house for dinner and trick or treating together. It was so much fun hanging out with them! Gumma and Poppy came over for dinner and trick or treating, too, so that was super fun! 
































No comments:

Post a Comment