Thursday, January 21, 2021

New Year's Eve Fun!

New Year's Eve was really fun this year! Mommy and Daddy let us put our mattresses on the floor in the family room so we could sleep down there all night. And they even let us jump up and down and all around on the mattresses for a while. That was awesome! We put a Kidz Bop New Year's Eve countdown on the TV and watched it and danced around. SO much fun! You can watch us here

We also played some games with Mommy and Daddy and had a fun time together. And I guess at midnight some fireworks went off and that scared Molly so she went upstairs to get in bed with Mommy and Daddy. Mommy was afraid I would wake up and be scared since Molly wasn't there, so Mommy ended up sleeping with me downstairs! I had no idea that she was there sleeping with me until we woke up in the morning! That was crazy! It was a super fun New Year's Eve! 







No comments:

Post a Comment