Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Sleepover #2!

I went to me second sleepover last Saturday night! It was a lot of fun! It was at my friend, Myah's, house and it was for her birthday. It was me, Myah, Darby, and Kendyl. We've been friends since kindergarten and have a lot of fun together. First we had dinner which was macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets. Then we had our fingernails painted and then we put face masks on our faces! The face masks were supposed to make our skin nice and pretty and feel smooth. It was different. I'd maybe like to do that again, but I don't know. Then we had cake and ice cream and then we all watched the movie Dr. Doolittle in bed. When it was over we weren't quite ready to go to sleep, so we watched another movie and I finally fell asleep at midnight!!! That's like the latest I've ever gone to sleep before! I couldn't believe how late it was! 

I woke up at 7am the next day and we had donuts for breakfast and then played outside a little bit before I went home. It was a great sleepover and I can't wait to have another one really soon! Oh and I didn't get scared or anything like that at all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment