Saturday, September 18, 2021

Another Lost Tooth!

I lost another tooth this week! It was kind of crazy how it came out, too. It's a tooth on the top right next to my permanent middle tooth. It had been hurting all day on Monday and when we were at home that afternoon before taking Molly to gymnastics it started bleeding! That scared me and it hurt and Mommy said we just had to pull it out. So she just barely touched the tooth and it fell out in my mouth! It kind of almost gagged me, but I was able to get it out okay! It kind of bled for a while but then stopped and it felt better. It's a really tiny tooth! I put it in my tooth fairy pillow that night and she brought me two $1 and some juicy fruit gum! I'd never had juicy fruit gum before so that was cool! I can't believe I've already lost 7 teeth! 








No comments:

Post a Comment