Thursday, September 30, 2021

New Bed!

I got a new bed! The bed I had before was an old one from Mommy and it worked, but I've really wanted a new one so Mommy and Daddy said it was okay to get a new one. The one I had before had a headboard thing where I could put books which was nice, but I couldn't lean against it and be comfortable. I really wanted a bed that had a fabric covered headboard. We looked at a lot of stores and couldn't find one, so I looked online and found one I liked. Mommy and Daddy liked it so we ordered it and Daddy put it together last week. I love my new bed! I love leaning against it when I read because it's so comfy! Now we're going to look for a new bedside tables and dresser for me, too! My bed is cool because it has drawers underneath the mattress that I can store stuff in! 






No comments:

Post a Comment