Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Birthday Sleepover!

I got to have a sleepover for my birthday party! It was so much fun! I had four friends over, Cady, Maleah, and Elliott who are in my class at school, and my friend, Zoey, who used to go to my school but now goes to a different school but we are still friends. They all came over Friday night and we played some and had pizza and presents and cupcakes. I got some really cool fidgets, some bracelets, a book, some lotion that I really like, a fun game called Apples to Apples, and a really cute kitten that walks and makes noise! I love everything I got! We played outside riding bikes and stuff and then we did facemasks! I love doing that! We got to sleep downstairs in the family room and we watched We Can Be Heroes. I think Maleah fell asleep first like around 11 or so but Cady and I stayed up until like 1am talking! It was a fun night! We had donuts for breakfast and played apples to apples and then they all went home at 10am. I love having sleepovers! It was so much fun and I love all my friends! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment