Monday, May 2, 2022

I'm 9!

My birthday was last Thursday and I'm not 9 which means I'm officially a tween! I love being a tween because that means I'm not really a kid anymore. Well, Mommy doesn't quite agree with that, but whatever! I had a fun birthday that started with breakfast in bed and I got a cool fidget thing in the morning, too. I wore a new shirt and had a fun day at school and Mommy even brought me Chick-fil-A to eat for lunch. She let us skip gymnastics that day and then we ate at Culver's for dinner with Gumma and Poppy and they came over and I got to open my presents from Mommy and Daddy. I got some really good birthday gifts! They got me a subscription to the Girls World magazine that I really like to read and they got me some makeup and mascara and some really good smelly lotion I like. Gumma and Poppy got me a Pineapple Whip shirt which is so cool to have! It was a really fun birthday and I'm so glad to finally be 9! 


























No comments:

Post a Comment