Thursday, June 16, 2022

Church Camp Mail!

I got a bunch of mail when I went to church camp! I didn't know it, but the camp counselors had told all our parents that they could send us mail at camp! I guess Mommy gave all the mail to the people when we checked in at church camp and then each night at dinner we had a mail call time where we got mail! I got so much mail! Each day there was like four or five letters in a big envelope for me! And one day if we had more than just one card with our mail we had to sing "I'm a little teapot" so I had to do that! It was kind of embarrassing, but kind of fun! The picture below is from me singing and the other picture is one that Mommy took with all the mail I got! I had cards from Mommy, Daddy, Molly, Gramma and Grampa, Gumma and Poppy, Aunt Stephanie and all of them, Gigi, and even Aunt Linda! It was really cool getting all that mail! 




No comments:

Post a Comment