Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Church Camp!!

I went to church camp last week and it was so much fun! I can't wait to go back next year even! It was from Wednesday afternoon to Saturday afternoon and I went with three of my friends. I had never been to anything like this before and was a little scared about it, but I'm so glad I went! I had lots of fun with my friends and even met new friends. We got to do a lot of swimming and did archery and played some fun games. We played 9 square and had an obstacle course like thing. We had bunk time each day where we hung out in our bunk and kind of relaxed. That was a lot of fun. I also really liked when we had the Bible lessons and learned about Jesus. The theme for the week was "Eyes On Jesus" and was from Hebrews 12:2. I'm so glad I went and can't wait to go back next year! 









































No comments:

Post a Comment