Wednesday, November 23, 2022

4th Grade And Choir Performance

I had a 4th grade and choir performance last week! I've been in choir since a few weeks after school started and I really like it. It's lot of fun and my teacher is really nice. The choir sang some songs and then the whole 4th grade sang songs and also did some dancing and playing instruments during it. At the end we all sang the song "What A Wonderful World," and did sign language to it, too. The theme for the performance was "All The Water In The World" so all our songs were about water. On one song my class a fun cup game where we turned over a cup a bunch of times and clapped and stuff. It was kind of hard to figure it all out but it was a lot of fun! I also got to play the xylophone and had a solo at the beginning and end of the song with windchimes! You can watch me do the cup game here and the windchimes here! And this picture is a cat I few to go along with the theme of water. It was in a book we read about water. I loved performing and can't wait to do it again! All of my grandparents even came to my performance and we got to eat at Culver's after it was over! It was a great night! 













No comments:

Post a Comment