Wednesday, November 2, 2022

50s Girl Halloween!

I was a 50s girl for Halloween and I absolutely loved my costume! I was first going to be Addison as an alien from the Zombies movie, but we couldn't find that costume so I decided to be a 50s girl. I thought of it because Mommy had a poodle skirt in my closet that Gigi made her when she was a girl. I thought that would be fun to do and I found a really cute 50s soda shop girl costume at Walmart. The only thing missing was saddle shoes! We had a fun Halloween because on Friday night we had a Monster Mash Boo Bash and trunk or treating at school and I got to see my BFF, Maleah. I really like her! Then we had a neighborhood costume parade on Sunday and Monday night we went trick or treating with our friends Darby and Owen and their parents and Gumma and Poppy. It was a lot of fun! I kind of even want to wear my costume to school once day because it's really fun! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment