Wednesday, January 11, 2023

New Year's Eve!

New Year's Eve was really fun! We went to our friend's house, Amelie and Maren, and always have a lot of fun when we go to their house. We had pizza then played some fun games together. Then we got to shoot off the fireworks that we had leftover from the 4th of July. It was a lot of fun! Oh, and we even got to do a toast with sparkling grape juice! And me and Molly got to put our mattresses in the family room and sleep down there that night! I wanted to stay up until the 11pm countdown when Mommy and Daddy celebrate New Year's, so they let me come up to their room at 10:50 so we could watch the countdown on TV. Then after that I went back downstairs and I read and I stayed up by myself unitl the real midnight and did my own countdown! I had a fun New Year's Eve! 










No comments:

Post a Comment