Friday, January 13, 2023

Strawberry Fools!

 I made some Strawberry Fools last weekend! I got the recipe out of the kid's recipe cookbook Gramma and Grampa gave me for Christmas. I was really excited to make them and they weren't too had to make, either, but Mommy helped me. I had to start with cleaning and slicing strawberries. I had never done that before and it was different working with a knife, but I did it. Then I made a kind of jam by heating the strawberries and sugar on the stove and when that was done I set them in the fridge to cool off. Then when it was time to put them together I made whipped cream! I used a mixer and whipped it all up! I folded the strawberry jam into the whipped cream and then layered it in a bowl with strawberry slices. It was really good! I want to make these again and all the other recipes in my cookbook! 

 














No comments:

Post a Comment