Saturday, March 25, 2023

My Choir Solo!

We had a choir performace a few weeks ago right before spring break and I had a solo during one of the songs! I had to audition for the solo and I got it! I was kind of nervous but I think I did a really good job! Mommy and Daddy said I was the best one out of the five people who had a solo part and I totally agree with them! They weren't just saying that, I really did a good job! You can watch my solo here

That night was also the second grade performance, so Molly sang some songs with her class and then with the choir at the end. Gramma and Grampa came to our performance and Gumma and Poppy came, too. I even found out that my piano teacher, Ms. Leslie, came to it but I didn't get to see her afterwards. I was really excited that so many people came to see me! It was a fun night and I wish I could do a performance every night! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment