Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Valentine's Day!

I had a good Valentine's Day! Gramma and Grampa sent us a fun little gift box with a note pad, some candy, hair ties, and a cute pillow. I love getting surprises in the mail like that! We made cookie cutter cookies with Mommy and Daddy got me and Molly flowers. On Valentine's Day we had our class party and it was fun because we got to hand out our valentines and have ice cream sundaes! Mommy was there helping to serve ice cream and she let us have a great big scoop! It was great! She even let me have seconds! That night we ate at Chick fil A for dinner and Mommy and Daddy gave me some candy and a $10 gift card to Chicken Salad Chick! I love that place! Oh, I also made out a valentine to myself and thought that was really funny! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment