Saturday, May 27, 2023

I'm 10!!

 I'm 10! Well I've been 10 for like a month now and it's been pretty good! My birthday was on a Friday and I had to go to school but it started with breakfast in bed! I had a donut that I wanted and I also got some candy that I like. I went to school and it was fun because everyone knew it was my birthday and Mommy brought me Chicken Salad Chick for lunch! I love that place! We went to dinner at Culver's with Gumma and Poppy on my birthday then they came over and we opened presents and had cake. It was a fun day!

The next day Gramma and Grampa came to stay for my family birthday party and everyone else came over, too. We had Qdoba style chicken and then opened presents and had chocolate lasagna and chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars. It was really good! I got some really nice presents! I got a new violin case, a cool shirt, some books, a jewelry box, and lots of other fun things. I had a super great birthday and I love being 10! 































No comments:

Post a Comment