Wednesday, May 10, 2023

No More Braces!

I got my braces off yesterday! I got them on September 2, 2022 and got them off May 9, 2023! I didn't have to have them on very long and I was really excited to get them off! It didn't really hurt to get them off, but I had to have an impression made for my retainer and I didn't like doing that at all! Me and Mommy went to the orthodontist office at 8am to have them off and then we had to go back at 2:40 to get my retainer. I got to pick the color of my retainer from a big binder of all their options and I picked rose gold for my color! I really like my retainer! The dr said I didn't have to wear it all day if I didn't want to, but I need to wear it when I'm at home and overnight. They also gave me a bag of candy that I wasn't supposed to eat while I had my braces on. My teeth look so good and I love my new smile! 














No comments:

Post a Comment