Monday, January 1, 2024

Piano Gigs!

So I had two piano playing gigs before Christmas! My piano teacher lined them up for me and it was really fun! She wanted me to have some practice performing for people so called a few places and it worked out. The first one was at a nursing home facility kind of close to our house. We went there at 5pm when everyone was eating dinner and I played for about 30 minutes. A few people came over to talk to me and say they really enjoyed my playing. It was a really nice grand piano!

The second place I played was at the Hulston Cancer Center lobby. They have a baby grand piano that they have volunteers sign up to play because there's always lots of people coming and going. They gave me special permission to play because I'm only 10 and you have to be 15 to volunteer, so that was cool! 

Overall I really enjoyed playing and would like to go back to the nursing home to play because that was a really nice piano! I love playing the piano! 







No comments:

Post a Comment