Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Reed Acadmey!

I will be going to Reed Academy for 6th grade when I start middle school next fall! I'm really excited about it! In October I got a letter inviting me to apply for Reed Academy because of my beginning of the year test scores. I guess they were really good so I got invited to go. It's a regular middle school but they have some more harder or advanced classes for the students in the academy. So I think like my math, english, science, and history classes will be a little more advanced and I'll get to take high school classes in 8th grade so I'll start high school with a few high school credits already! And they have all the regular middle school clubs and activities and things like that. I'm really excited about it and have a couple of friends from my school now that are going. I'm so ready for middle school an think this will be a great experience! 

Mommy had to put in a transfer request for me online and then we had to get 2 teacher recommendations and send in. I guess they liked my recommendations because they accepted me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment