Tuesday, July 2, 2013

2 Months Old

I am now two months old! I can't believe I've already been here for two whole months! Of course, Mommy took some pictures of me with my two-month sticker and in my one-year onesie to see how much I've grown.

Speaking of growing, I've grown a lot! I went to the doctor on Monday for my two-month check up and I weigh 12.2 pounds, am 23 1/4" long, and have a head circumference of 39 cm. I am a growing girl! I'm also sleeping longer stretches at night, but have a hard time going to bed when Mommy and Daddy would like for me to go to bed. Oh well, some day I'll get it figured out.

I like to play with Mommy and Daddy and like to coo at them. I'm kind of learning how to laugh and think it will be lots of fun when I can laugh.

So that's my life for now!

I love eating my hands!

 
This is a size 12 months onesie. It will be fun to see how I fill it out each month!


No comments:

Post a Comment