Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Big Weekend

Last weekend was a big one for me. I got to see Gramma and Grampa Wiseman and stay at their house for the first time. Staying in Kansas City meant I also got to see Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Matt, and cousins Conner, Tucker, and Haddie. And I also got to meet my Gigi and Papa, Aunt Janice, and cousin Yana! Gigi and Papa are my great-grandparents...my Poppy's parents. Aunt Janice is my Poppy's sister.

I had such a fun time getting to see everyone. I was even fed by different people, too...Gramma, Gigi, and Yana. I wish everyone lived closer so I could see them more often. I'm glad Mommy took pictures for me!

Me and Haddie

My cousin Conner is holding me and Tucker is holding Haddie.

My Daddy and his brother, Matt, holding me and Haddie.


Me with Mommy and Daddy and Uncle Matt, Aunt Jennifer, and Haddie.

Me with my cousin Yana.

My Mommy and my Gigi. They always take a picture together like this!

Gigi did a good job feeding me!

Daddy and Cody were having fun playing games. I didn't care. I was busy entertaining everyone!

Me with Gigi, Papa, and Mommy.

Me with Gigi and Papa

Gigi and Papa with three of their great-grandchildren and one grandchild.

Me and Mommy and Aunt Stephanie with Gigi and Papa.

Four generations! Gigi and Papa, Poppy, Mommy and Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment