Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Swimming

I had my first experience with swimming a few weekends ago! Mommy and Daddy took me to Gumma and Poppy's house and I tried out swimming...as much as I could swim for being so little. I think Mommy and Daddy had a much better time than I did!

Daddy got in the pool and then slowly got my legs wet. The water was pretty cold. I bet I might like it if it was warmer, like bath water. They were very careful with me and took me out when it was shaded so I wouldn't be in the sun (because I can't wear sunscreen yet). And Daddy held onto me really tightly so I wouldn't fall in the water on my own. I was in the water for maybe 5 minutes and then I was done!

I had a cute swimsuit with matching cover up, so even though I didn't really like swimming that much right now, I did look cute. That's all that matters, right?!



No comments:

Post a Comment