Friday, October 4, 2013

5 Months Old

I'm 5 months old now! I'm learning all sorts of things and am just overall enjoying life! My five-month-birthday started with a cold and that wasn't any fun, but I made it through. Here's what I'm doing now:

  • I can sit on my own! Mommy and Daddy have to sit me down or pull me up to a sitting position but once I get there I can do it on my own!
  • I probably weigh about 16.5-17 pounds!
  • I'm trying more foods to eat. Mommy and Daddy fed me sweet potatoes last night and they were yummy! I can't wait to eat some more! Mommy told me that she's making my food at home instead of buying it at the store. I'm so glad she's doing that. I've heard from my little friends at the church nursery that homemade food tastes so much better than store food!
  • I sleep a lot. I can sleep 10-12 hours overnight and could probably sleep more but Mommy says I have to get up and play.
  • I can roll over from my back to my stomach and stomach to back pretty well.
  • I've learned that I can tilt my head to the side. It's fun to look at things sideways!
  • If Mommy and Daddy hold on to my hands then I can pull myself up to standing from sitting down. I really like to stand. It's fun to see the world when standing up and not laying down.
  • I really, really, really love my Mommy and Daddy! I'm so thankful for my Mommy for taking care of me when I was sick. One night she let me sleep with her because she knew I wasn't feeling good and just wanted to be held all night. I bet she didn't sleep very well that night, but she knew I was sleeping well. And I think I gave Mommy my cold. I love my Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment