Monday, October 21, 2013

My Baby Dedication

Last Sunday, October 13, Mommy and Daddy had me dedicated at church. It was a time for our pastor to pray for us and for Mommy and Daddy to commit that they will raise me in church and teach me about Jesus. I had a fun day! Daddy bought me a new dress for church and Gramma and Grampa and Gumma and Poppy came to church with us that day! I had so much fun playing with everyone! We took lots of pictures that day and I loved being the center of attention!

Mommy, Daddy, and me in front of our house.

I love my Mommy and Daddy!

Sitting in the pretty flowers!

Here's the pretty dress Daddy bought me.

After church with Gramma and Grampa, Mommy and Daddy, and Gumma and Poppy.

Gramma and Gumma feeding me carrots. Yummy!

Mommy made a yummy breakfast for everyone. I didn't get to eat it, but I heard them talking about how good it was! She even had sparkling grape juice, a Ward family tradition!

I love my Poppy!

Me with Gumma and Poppy.

Me with all of my grandparents!

Me with Gramma and Grampa.

I love my Mommy and Daddy!

I'm such a ham!

I LOVE eating my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment