Monday, October 28, 2013

6 Months Old

I'm a whole 6 months old today! I can't believe I've been here for half a year already! Here's what I'm doing now:
  • I have sitting on my own mastered! 
  • I probably weigh about 17-18 pounds. I'll know for sure when Mommy and Daddy take me to the doctor this week. I think I might have to get more shots then. Boo!
  • I've eaten lots of different foods and am really starting to get the hang of eating. My favorites are pears, apples, and sweet potatoes. I don't really like green beans and definitely don't like avocado.  
  • I'm still sleeping a lot, 10-12 hours overnight and could probably sleep more but Mommy says I have to get up and play.
  • I have rolling over mastered! 
  • I can make all sorts of noises and sounds and just learned how to make an "oh" sound. It's fun to do!
  • I can make raspberries! It's fun to do and feels funny on my lips. I also like to do them when I have food in my mouth. I don't think Mommy and Daddy like that very much, though. 
  • I can stay in the nursery when Mommy and Daddy go to church and kind of like it. The ladies who take care of me are really nice and I like playing with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment