Friday, November 1, 2013

My First Halloween

Yesterday was my first Halloween. Ever! It was a pretty fun day, pretty uneventful, really. I woke up around 8am, played, ate, slept, woke up to eat lunch, played, slept, you know the drill! Gumma and Poppy came over to see me in my Halloween costume so I played with them for a little while.

That night Mommy dressed me in my pretty lady bug costume and we handed out candy to all the kids who trick or treated at our house. There weren't a whole lot of kids, but I had fun giving out candy. I really like Skittles! I even got to go trick or treating at our neighbor's house, too! I can't wait until next year and the years after that when I can really do some trick or treating and eat lots of candy!

Cousins! Cody the mad scientist, Trevor is from Duck Dynasty and Lucy the lady bug!









Waiting for trick or treaters to come!

First time trick or treating!

"Trick or treat!"

Daddy and his lady bug.

Mommy and Daddy with the sweet little lady bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment