Monday, November 18, 2013

My First LONG Road Trip!

Last weekend Mommy and Daddy took me to Omaha, Nebraska, to see my Gigi and Papa! Maybe you remember that I met them in July, and it was fun to get to see them again! It was a long trip - 6 hours in the car! Mommy and Daddy were kind of worried that I might not like being in my carseat that long, but I didn't mind. I was awake for a while but fell asleep and they I woke up at Gramma and Grampa Wiseman's house! I guess we stopped there so we could eat dinner and then take a break from being in the car. We left and the next thing I knew, I woke up in Omaha at Great Aunt Linda and Great Uncle Dale's house! I'd never met them before but have heard about them. I'm glad I finally got to meet them!
I had fun playing at Gigi and Papa's house. I even got to see Great Aunt Janice and my cousin Yana, and I got to meet my cousin Gina and Taley. It was such a fun weekend! I wish they lived closer so I could see the more often.

Gigi and Me!

Gigi, Me, and Mommy. Mommy like to take pictures herself like this!

Papa, Mommy, and Me. It was Papa's birthday that day. He's 86 years old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment