Saturday, January 11, 2014

8 Months Old

I'm 8 months old now! Well, actually I'm 8 1/2 months old now. I've just been so busy playing with my new toys that I got for Christmas that I forgot to write about it here. The day I turned 8 months old was a special day - I was a flower girl in my Mommy's best friend's wedding! I did so good as a flower girl. I got to ride in a wagon with a little boy who was the ring bearer and Mommy pulled us down the aisle. I did so good and looked so pretty!

But, back to me being 8 1/2 months old...I am loving this age! I have so much more freedom now that I can crawl and I can even walk. Well, Mommy doesn't call it walking, she calls it cruising along the furniture, but I think it's all the same. Here are some more things I'm doing now:
  • I weigh 20 1/2 pounds!  
  • I have two teeth! My two bottom front teeth came in before Christmas. I like the way they feel on my tongue!
  • I eat real food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I like to eat apples, peaches, pears, mango, mixed fruits, and I like having oatmeal mixed in the fruits, too. I also like to eat sweet potatoes, carrot, chicken and rice, turkey and rice, and vegetable beef. I even like to eat peach and blueberry flavored yogurt, peach cobbler, and vanilla custard with bananas. The food is all so yummy! Mommy makes some of my food and it's so delicious!
  • I like to drink water and juice from a sippy cup!
  • I know what it means to patty cake!
  • I can kind of give a high-five to you!
  • I've mastered crawling! I crawl to wherever I need to go!
  • I can stand up on my own...well, I have to hold onto something to stand up, but it's getting pretty easy now!
  • I still like to dance when I hear music!
  • I am getting really good at sleeping through the night. I usually fall asleep around 8:15-8:30pm and Mommy has to wake me up at 8am. I could probably keep sleeping more if I could. Sometimes I wake up during the night but that doesn't happen very often anymore.
  • I'm really good at taking a morning and afternoon nap. Each day around 10:30am and 2:45pm I get tired so Mommy gives me a snack and then I take a nap for 1-2 hours! I think Mommy really likes my nap time!

This onesie is a size 12 months. I'm kind of filling it out pretty well at just 8 months!

I'm so cute!

Mommy put the sticker on me but I just wanted to play with it and tore it. Each time she tried to put it back on I just wanted to grab it so she gave up and just held it in the picture!

This is my Mommy and Daddy at the wedding I was a flower girl in. They looked so nice! Daddy was an usher and Mommy wheeled me down the aisle in the wagon. She did a good job!
This is me with Natalie, one of Mommy's bestest friends. We both looked so pretty and it was such a fun wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment