Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Big Girl Seat

I now have a big girl car seat! Mommy and Daddy got me a new seat to sit in when I ride in the car. So far I like it okay. I have more room in it, but it sure is big! But my other car seat sure was big when I was first born! Mommy said I have to face backwards still, at least until I'm 1 year old. It will be fun when I can face forward and see more things. Mommy has a mirror on the seat that I face all the time. I like looking at myself in the mirror and she likes to be able to see me in the mirror with the mirror she has in the front. Thanks, Mommy and Daddy, for taking such good care of me and getting me a bigger seat. I love you!

Me in my big girl car seat at 8 months old!

Me in my baby car seat at 2 days old!
Me in my baby car seat at 3 1/2 months old!
 
Me in my baby car seat at 7 months old. I liked to take naps in it for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment