Friday, January 31, 2014

9 Months Old

I'm 9 months old now! Mommy says this is a really fun age. I do lots of things like play with all my toys, pull up on everything and walk along the furniture, sleep all night long, feed myself little puffy snacks, ride in my big girl chair in the car, play peekaboo with myself, and lots of other things!
  • I weigh 21 pounds and am 28 1/4" long!  
  • I still just have two teeth and am working on my two top teeth.
  • I love waffles and pancakes with syrup! I still eat all my other fruits and vegetables but I think I'm read to eat some more solid type foods. 
  • I love drinking water form a sippy cup!
  • I am an expert at patty cake!
  • I've mastered giving a high-five!
  • I kind of know where my belly button is!
  • I can say "dada" and "mama" and everything is called dada and mama to me!
  • I LOVE reading books, especially lift-the-flap books!
  • I don't like wearing headbands so much anymore and I don't like wearing stickers. Mommy's kind of sad about this and hopes that someday I'll like them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment